Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Week 3 Easy Streak

Whooooooo NO SCHOOL! Is is bad to say that I am totally ready for summer again? Oh well, I all I can say is thank goodness for Labor Day! But even though we didn't have school, Prefessor didn't let us off that easy. There were still plenty of assignments and annotations that we were assignment to make sure we were still on track for our next class meeting. But i must say, this weeks assignments were a lot more interesting to read than last weeks. Both "The Red Convertible" and the "Story of an Hour" were verying interesting situations that we very entertaining to read. I am starting to like the choices of reading Professor Simpson is making us read because I feel that everything related to the topic of the week. Because we didn't have a face-to-face class this week, nothing really too exciting happened =/



Work Cited "The Boys Of Summer - The Eagles - Live Version." YouTube. Web. 7 Oct. 2009. .

1 comment: